Saturday, May 28, 2016

Our First Hike!

Since we got an extra day off this weekend because of Memorial Day, I told Josh that we needed to get out of our comfort zone and try something new.  So Josh came up with the idea to go on a hike.  I was totally shocked when Josh suggested this.  Even though it sounded like a great idea to me, I was still questioning if it would actually happen.  Well it DID!
Josh did some research and decided that we should go up to Millcreek Canyon, and hike a trail up there.  Neither one of us had been hiking before, so this was definitely a new adventure for us.  It took us a little bit to find where the trail started, but once we found it, we had fun.



On our way home from our hike, we saw that the Waffle Love truck was in a parking lot.  We have been wanting to try this food truck, so we figured now was our chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment