Sunday, June 7, 2015

I love SuMmEr!

Summer is my most favorite time of year!  I wish I lived somewhere where it was summer all year long!  
Our Saturday started out with me running an 8K race!  I love races!  I love having something to look forward to, and to push myself to be better.  This run was down Millcreek Canyon in Salt Lake.  It was perfect!  The weather was perfect.  Not hot, not cold, and no wind.  Josh was a trooper and went to this race with me.  I love it when he goes to races with me and is there waiting for me at the finish line.  I'm a lucky girl to have such a supportive husband!


After my race we came home and did some yard work.  That seems to be part of our routine every weekend lately.  Hopefully it will all be done soon so we have time to do other fun things.  After that we went to the drag races at Rocky Mountain Raceways.  We took Josh's dad with us because he loves going as much as we do.  We only got to watch the races for a bout two and a half hours before it started raining.  We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment